Careers at Climatech
Graduate Mechanical Engineer/Construction Cadets
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading tier one subcontractor awaits a passionate and goal oriented Graduate. We are seeking enthusiastic, customer focused graduates to support our business deliver excellence to our clients. You will have the opportunity to work on signature projects whilst continuing to grow and develop your knowledge in your chosen field.
• Assist team and project managers by developing good working relationships with clients during the delivery of projects
• Develop good relations with your team and other teams across multiple business areas and locations
• Undertake internal training and work towards accreditation relevant to your profession.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or construction management
• 0-2 years’ experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
• A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline drive environment
• Quality and productivity in execution of duties and responsibilities as outlined above
• Ability to work away on site and interstate occasionally.
CLIMATECH is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of Australia’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes CLIMATECH a great place to work and grow.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Climatech.
Please send your resume to: