Careers at Climatech
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
We are looking to grow our ACT team. The ACT Region (and surrounds) is a swiftly developing area for Climatech, and we are now searching for a stand out Project Manager to lead our ACT Teams to success;
Key responsibilities include;
- Overseeing Financial performance of the project, including setting and maintaining budgets and managing monthly progress claims.
- Implementation of the Climatech Group OH&S program (in conjunction with the dedicated OHS&E Representative).
- Oversee Climatech QA Process (implemented on site by Site Managers where applicable).
- Manage all equipment deliveries to site trades.
- Establish and maintain site office, site files are maintained and the site office is kept clean.
- Manage relations with the client and client side project team.
- Manage and mark up as built drawings as the works are installed and issue copies back to Climatech main office for the changers to be carry.
- Liaise with project stakeholders (including builders, consultants and trades) on an ongoing basis.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones for smooth project delivery.
- Oversee and monitor key trades contract compliance.
- Supervise, mentor and develop project team members under your supervision.
- Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
To succeed in the Project Manager position, we are looking for the following;
- A technical proficiency drawn from a mixture of qualification and relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience having successfully managed in a dead-line driven environment.
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings and specifications for the project.
- Good humoured – we all enjoy a laugh!
- Communicative and driven
- Organised – a forward planner.
We have a remuneration package on offer commensurate to experience and the region, and opportunity to be part of our ongoing growth in this area. If you, or someone you know is interested in this role, please forward your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org , along with a short covering letter and your most up to date CV.
Climatech is an equal opportunity employer.