Careers at Climatech
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Climatech ACT are taking on exciting projects each month. We’re on the hunt for qualified Project Managers with experience and local knowledge
With an entrepreneurial spirit and a hardworking and dedicated team we have grown Climatech to be one of Australia’s leading mechanical services contractors. We specialise in all design and construction, and refurb.
Climatech is one of the fastest-growing and agile Mechanical Services businesses in Australia. We offer competitive remuneration packages and the opportunity to be part of some of the most iconic works within Australia.
You will have a background in Project management spanning 5 or more years, with relevant qualifications and a sound background in large commercial retail installation, refurb and . Ideally you will have extensive experience in the Australian HVAC market, with reputable relationships within the Industry.
About the role:
Climatech Project Managers have full scope for the successful organisation and completion of our large scale commercial projects. Day to day, our Project Managers are responsible for;
- Liaising with Project stakeholders.
- Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Supervise, mentor and develop project team members under your supervision.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones for smooth project delivery.
- Conduct a post project review report, identifying strengths/weaknesses in the project and delivery technique to improve future company performance.
To be a successful candidate for this position, we will be looking for people who have;
- Experience in the same or similar position 5+ years or more
- Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate teams
- Successful negotiator
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Clear, collegiate communicator across all channels (phone, email, f2f)
- Computer literate
- Organised and trustworthy
- Approachable and a team player
- Local knowledge highly desirable, but not necessary for those wishing to make a regional change
The practical stuff~
- Full Drivers license
- Full Australian Work rights
- HVAC Technical background preferred, relevant/related industries PM experience considered with HVAC knowledge
If you believe you have the right skills and experience and would like to know more, please email email@example.com with your most updated CV along with a short covering letter.
Climatech are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Only direct applications will be considered.